During tours, we do our best to cover setlists in real-time on Twitter. If you want to tweet a show in, just DM or @ us on the day and tell us to watch your stream that night.
Tori will be touring in 2014 to support the release of Unrepentant Geraldines. The European legs runs from May through June and the North American legs spans July and August. We do not know if additional dates elsewhere will be added.
Get your creative hats on, kids!
As most of you are aware (or at least we hope you’re aware), the Miami show on Sunday marks the final date of the North American leg of the Unrepetant Geraldines Tour. After that, we won’t get to have any more setlist fun until Tori hits Australia in November (three whole months away!), and a good chunk of you won’t be around for our live coverage then because the Oz shows will be taking place while most of you are either asleep or at work. So instead of having our big bash on the final-final date of the tour as we normally do, we’re going to make Miami our big fiesta show, since woj and I will both be around covering it.
We put our heads together and we’ve decided you guys are going to help us turn our Miami coverage into … the UNREPENTANT GRATITUDE party! Yes, you guys are going to share your overflowing Tori gratitude with your fellow EWF all over the world. YAY!!! So put on your best party clothes and your thinking caps and help us make this virtual shindig a total blast.
- This is open to all Toriphiles around the world. And you don’t have to have physically been to a show to participate.
- Make a short video or create a picture (photo, drawing, graphic, painting, whatever you like) expressing whatever you’ve felt most grateful for this tour. Be as creative as you can, whatever you can dream up, the sky’s the limit. Seriously, go wild.
- Videos: keep them under 30 seconds, upload them to YouTube as unlisted, then email the link to this special address with “VIDEO” as the subject.
- Pictures: email them as an attachment to this special address with “PICTURE” as the subject. Please let us know the name with which you’d like to be credited.
- Deadline for submissions is
8:00pm BST on Saturday5:00pm BST on Sunday. For those of you who are time zone-challenged, you can see what time that is in your region here.
We’ll sort through and choose the best of the best to share during our live coverage on Twitter on Sunday. Depending on how many submissions we get, we may not be able to include them all, but we’ll fit in as many as possible. Once we have some idea how much (or how little) we’re going to have to work with, we’ll let you know what time we’re going to be starting.
So do whatever you can to make your submission really stand out as entertaining and unique! Who knows? Tori might even see some of them.